Take WRTG 112: Introduction to Academic Writing II
Beginning with the 2018 Fall term, which starts on 20 August, WRTG 101/101S has a new name and course number.
|New Course Name||New Course Number||Credits||Old Course Name||Old Course Number|
|Introduction to Academic Writing II||WRTG 112||3||Introduction to Writing||WRTG 101 / WRTG 101S|
WRTG 112 is a required course for degree-seeking students striving to earn an associate or bachelor's.
- All degree-seeking students must complete at least two writing General Education Requirements:
- WRTG 112 and another writing course, such as WRTG 291, WRTG 293, JOUR 201, or COMM 390; or
- WRTG 111 and WRTG 112
- WRTG 111: Introduction to Academic Writing I
- WRTG 111 is recommended for students who are new to college, or who have never taken a collegiate writing course
- Meet with your advisor to see if WRTG 111 is right for you
Check the schedule for WRTG 112 courses nearest you, and also for WRTG 111 availability.
Questions? Reach out to our team at your closest UMUC location.