Apply for the Student Appreciation Scholarship
To show our appreciation, UMUC is offering the $600 Student Appreciation Scholarship to current students. Apply now to see if you are eligible for one of the many awards available. This scholarship can be applied towards UMUC tuition and fees.
- Be a current undergraduate or graduate student with UMUC and have completed at least 3 credits
- Must meet satisfactory academic progress (A minimum GPA of 2.0 and at least a 67% completion rate for undergraduate, and minimum GPA 3.0 and at least a 50% completion rate for graduate)
- Have a 2017-2018 FAFSA on file with UMUC (school code 011644)
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be degree-seeking and fully admitted
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester (term)
And for new students, military family members, and spouses who might not be eligible, you may be eligible for our $600 New Student Scholarship.